March for the Hungry March, 2018
This year, the Ruth W. Shapiro “March for the Hungry” is starting a new project called “Build-A-Bag.” We are asking section members to participate by filling a reusable grocery bag with non-perishable food items to help families in need during the summer. You may also donate a $25 Publix gift card, and our committee members will purchase and fill the bags with food. Our initial goal is to provide 100 bags to school social workers.
Suggested food list:
(1) six pack applesauce (1) jar peanut butter (1) plastic jar grape jelly
(1) large box cereal (1) plastic jar grape jelly (1) can pasta with meat
(1) container box milk, (2) boxes macaroni & cheese (2) cans tuna fish
(1) large can chicken (1) one pound bag rice (1) one pound bag dry beans
(1) box granola bars (1) eight-pack of cheese crackers (1) four-pack of pudding packs
Feel free to add extra items!
Please bring the bags of food, or Publix gift cards, to the meeting on May 24th at Valencia Falls or contact Susan Shapiro for a drop off location in your area. Together we can make a difference in so many lives.
March for the Hungry Fundraising Chair
You can also send your check, payable to NCJW-SEA, to:
Susan Shapiro, 10960 NW 78th Place, Parkland, FL 33076
Prefer to use a credit card? Click the DONATE button above to use PayPal (no PayPal account needed).
We are a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization; your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Copyright © NCJW SE Atlantic Section. All rights reserved.